The Breakers Palm Beach is an historic hotel in Palm Beach, Florida.
First known as The Palm Beach Inn, it was opened on
January 16, 1896 by oil, real estate, and railroad tycoon
Henry Flagler to accommodate travelers
on his Florida East Coast Railway.
Guests began requesting rooms “over by the breakers,”
so Flagler renamed it The Breakers Hotel in 1901.
The wooden hotel burned on June 9, 1903 and was rebuilt,
opening on February 1, 1904.
Schiller’s has the privilege to offer this rare & special 16th century
wall relief. Painted plaster with a beautiful glass mosaic border,
( border was added at a later date )
Measures, 85″ x 58″ x 1 1/2″